As a new store, we want to make sure our customers are pleased with our products. We would love it if those of you that thought it was dry would expand on it a little for us. We tend to get comments that the cupcakes are good, moist, but not dry and want to know what makes them dry to you.It's very nice to hear from the professionals. I always appreciate owners, waiters, chefs, etc. to chime into the comments. I'd appreciate if you would disclose your connection if you're talking about your own place.
But the amateurs have been commenting as well. My big concern is Bmorecupcake's report that Red Pearl said the dan dan noodles only came with meat. I know we ate them with vegetarians. It certainly tasted like a chopped fermented vegetables on top. I'm still checking that out. And there was more advice in the comments:
- Chang and Josh K both recommended places for Vietnamese coffee and Thai ice tea, although we still need Cuban coffee to expand.
- Elizabeth, Anita and others went around about the local cupcake joints. Everyone seems to get a few votes as the favorite place. Rose commented on another post to push salted caramel cupcakes at Kupcake & Co.
- Columbia Scientist/Foodie talked up the new Nari Sushi in Kings Contrivance. They're liking the sushi and other Japanese food.
- Anonymous and Beth recommended some menu items at the Thomas Waffle truck in Clarksville -- nutella banana and dipped in chocolate.
- Brandon, Brandi and JP -- who had never told me about the awesome Dave's BBQ in Savage -- all chimed in after the post to say that they have loved Dave's food and catering. Why hadn't you told me?
- RDAdoc, Megan and many other people shared their choices for local caterers.
- Kevin recommended the horse mackeral and the deep-fried shrimp heads if you're eating at Sushi Sono.