Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Taste of Laurel This Sunday

Free food! Free food! You can taste your way around Laurel in a free afternoon this weekend

The Laurel Historical Society hosts its second "Taste of Laurel" from 1:30p to 3:30p Sunday. You pick up free tickets at the Laurel Museum, and you can try dishes from the Main Street Bar & Grill, Mango's Grill, Red Hot & Blue, Aunt Susan's Kitchen, and more.

For more information, check in with the Laurel Historical Society. The Laurel Museum is a few blocks "up" from Rte 216 on Main Street -- the opposite side of Rte 216 from downtown.

1 comment:

Buck1313 said...

Rick (their beer geek) will hook you up with any special order beers that are available in MD. The first thing that got me to IM Wine was an accident. I went in looking for Southern Tier's Big Red beer, they did not have it and I mentioned it to Rick in passing. I went back the next week and there it was on the shelf waiting for me. I have been a loyal IM Wine patron since. They also do many community oriented programs as well as business collaboration. Last week's email from IM Wine said that if you bring in a receipt from the new Sidamo, you got 10% off your IM Wine purchases. Keep it up and you have my business for life.