Sunday, February 14, 2010

Columbia Wegmans: 365 Days Until I Go

It's one year until I'm showing up at the new Wegmans being built on Snowden River Parkway in Columbia.

As I announced last month, I will be outside the Wegmans in Columbia on Valentine's Day 2011.  I'm not saying that they'll be open that day, but I'm either shopping for dinner that morning or pitching in on the construction.

You can join the fun by following the blog for news of the Howard County Wegmans or by joining me on Facebook where you can join the existing 86 members of the "I Want The Columbia, Md. Wegmans" group and RSVP for the HowChow blog's "I'm Opening The Columbia Wegmans" event.

I'd love to hear if you have any updates about the Wegmans construction.  I'm psyched for Wegmans in Howard County, so I created a one-button link for all the news about the Columbia Wegmans.  (Sorry about the ad on the widget.  I'm saving my money to spent on groceries, so I used the free version.)








1 comment:

emkenton said...

To celebrate, we trekked to Hunt Valley this morning. Ah, Wegs!

We drove by the Columbia site on the way home and saw no new developments.