Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Link: BGR The Burger Joint On Two Dudes

BGR The Burger joint gets written up on the 2 Dudes Who Love Food blog -- a "thumb's up" for the burger and a giant cookie.

On a side note, the post gave me a horrible flashback to 1950s-themed "sock hops" that I realize now were a horrible mis-match of nostagic styles from 1952 to 1965.


The 2 Dudes review lavishes the 1980s theme of BGR, and I realize that my life is now being horrible mis-matched.  To a young person today, the 80s mash together School House Rock (all classics published by 1977) to the Simpsons (debut December 17, 1989).  Oh, if we only had a few days to explain all the subtleties in between -- with, of course, a half day seminar on The Breakfast Club.
Bender: Remember how you said your parents use you to get back at each other?  
Claire Standish: [nods 
Bender: Wouldn't I be OUTSTANDING in that capacity?  

No comments: