Thursday, September 22, 2011

Links: Two Daily Deal Sites For Today

Two quick  links if you're trolling for a restaurant discount today -- $15 off at Pure Wine Cafe from Plum District and $20 off at Tersiguel's from Living Social.

I don't post about every daily deal site that advertises about a local restaurant because it would be overwhelming -- and not exactly why I write a blog.  But I'm going to use this as my inspiration to try Tersiguel's, and I'm a big fan of Pure Wine.

(Plus, I'm too jammed to finish the planned post.  Veg Week may stretch a bit.)

2 comments:

Matt B said...

Coal fire is on Chewpons too

http://www.chewpons.com/deals/-10-for-20-at-Coal-Fire-Pizza.-Coal-Baked-Pizzas-Subs-and-Salads-in-Ellicott-City.html?page=1&prodtabs=0

Anonymous said...

A huge round of applause, keep it up.
sydney spreets