Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Victoria Gets Take-Out Growlers And The Baltimore Beer Guy Gets A New Web Site

Victoria Gastro Pub has gotten 32 oz growlers, and they're finalizing plans to sell their craft beers for takeaway, reports the Baltimore Beer Guy.

The BBG posted a photo as the first entry on his new Web site.  I thought a new Blogger template qualified as a shake-up, but the BBG has struck out with his own URL.  If I had thought this would last three years, I might have gotten my own URL, but I think I'm a few hundred posts (and a few thousand links) committed here.

The BBG also notes that Victoria is running a special event with Belgian beers from today to Friday.  He has the full list.

3 comments:

jeffsix said...

It's trivial to get and use a custom domain for your Blogger-based blog. Blogger will also auto-forward all links/URLs that use the old name directly to the new one transparently.

http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=55373

Alexander D. Mitchell IV said...

32-ounce growlers? The standard size is 64-ounce (half-gallon)......

HowChow said...

@ ADMIV -- The BBG mentioned that. I have to admit that 32 ounces sounded enticing to me. I wish I could send beer back to 1990 when I drank so much more (and I drank so much bad stuff).

@jeffsix -- Thanks for the link. This means that my only excuse is that I'm afraid of change and the time commitment! There is only so much time for a hobby. I'm always amazed that people think this could be a living.