- All-you-can-eat hot pot at Hunan Taste in Catonsville. This went on my list when I saw the photo linked from a comment by Yaka. I have never had hot pot before, although I saw one at Red Pearl last week on another table. Any advice on how to do it?
- Nepali food at Gateway Pizza in Elkridge. It's a shop selling pizzas and Indian food. I had tried the pizza years ago, but I hadn't heard about the momos until Morty left a comment.
- The turkey peppercorn sandwich at Bistro Blanc. I hadn't been back since a disasterous dinner in 2009, but Adam talked up a sandwich with brie and apples.
- El Hidalgo has been on my "to do" list for a while, but now I need to try the tamale that Michelle ordered.
- The egg & cheese on a croissant that Jess had at Bon Appetit and wrote about on her blog Seeking Nutrition.
- Sausage from Scittino's in Catonsville. An anonymous commentor says they make their own -- from bangers to Lithuanian sausage.
On top of my "to do" list, there were a few other questions that people asked. Specifically, has anyone tried the beef from Clark's Elioak Farm? I got an anonymous question, but I haven't eaten it.