Thursday, June 21, 2012

Link: Patch Hams Up For CrunchDaddy's Bacon

The CrunchDaddy bacon-and-maple popcorn got a rave today from the Columbia Patch, which offered it as a rival to Ellicott City's chocolate-covered grilled cheese-and-bacon sandwich.

I loved the CrunchDaddy popcorn, as I noted in April.  The bacon-and-maple is CrunchDaddy's most popular flavor, but I thought the honey-and-cinnamon was just as creative and maybe even more delicious.

Check out the April post.  CrunchDaddy is a local, one-man operation, and he'll deliver the goods to people around Howard County.

3 comments:

popcornface said...

I also like the Honey and Cinnamon Crunch. It's one of my favorite treats for breakfast. See my review here: http://bit.ly/tSmmGh

davidc said...

personally I prefer the honey cinnamon crunch over the maple bacon. I'm not too big a fan of the maple bacon to be honest.

Dan said...

Hi David...

I'm sorry to hear that you don't care for our Maple & Bacon Crunch popcorn. If you found the product to be unsatisfactory I will gladly replace it with something that you would enjoy. Feel free to reach me by email at dan @ crunchdaddy.com