Friday, August 12, 2011

Link: Cupcake vs. Cupcake on Swim - Run - Write

Cupcakes go head to head now that the Food vs. Food feature has returned to Swim - Run - Write, a local blog that created the format that pits two local joints against each other.

I love all the Food vs. Food posts, although I do warn you that Mo swims and runs so she earns the ability to taste-test multiple cupcakes, buffalo chicken, and pizza.  She already has comments by people joshing about how cupcakes aren't on their diet.  Join the debate about where to get great cupcakes in Howard County -- Touche Touchet, Oh What A Cake . . . .

Anyone know what happened to Cooks n' Cakes?  There had been talk of some former DC principals opening a new place in Columbia.

3 comments:

Don Corleone said...

The most yummy cupcakes I've had in MD are from cupcake therapy. Not in Howard, but they deliver here :)

http://www.cupcaketherapy.biz/

Jessica said...

I have given this new Kupcakes and Ko. several chances and continue to be disappointed by the service, and the taste. The sizes of the cupcakes always differ, which doesn't look good. Plus the frosting is just too much. Its like a huge overly sweet pile.. I also am not a fan of Touchet Touchet. While Kupcakes and Ko. and Touchet Touchet's cupcakes look fancy, the cupcakes from Oh What A Cake taste much much better to me!

I will admit, the only cupcake that I really liked from Kupcakes and Ko. was the s'mores cupcake. But their hours aren't very good and they are always closed by the time I get off work!

Anonymous said...

Cooks 'N Cakes has negotiated the lease. We will be open by the end of October. We will be located at 9251 Baltimore National Park in the former Breadery location. Hope to see you soon! Adell & Bill