Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Three Howard County Restaurants Make Baltimore Magazine's Top Rankings

Three Howard County restaurants make the Baltimore Magazine Top 50 list in the March 2010 edition.

Their top choices are Tersiguel's (#15) in Ellicott City and Iron Bridge Wine Company (#30) and Victoria Gastro Pub (#46) in Columbia.  It's a really good edition.  There is also  a review of Hunan Taste in Catonsville that also suggests some additional dishes to order.

This again me want to try Tersiguel's.  I can't rate places I haven't visited, but you can click here for my best restaurants in Howard County.

6 comments:

David said...

I had a wonderful dinner at Tersiguel's Sunday evening. It was our annual visit for my wife's Birthday. The food is consistently perfectly prepared. I look on it as a restaurant that understands simple great ingredients prepared correctly will make a great meal.

For the record I had the Seared Tuna Special and my wife had the filet.

Tom Coale (HCR) said...

I don't know how Iron Bridge made it over Victoria. They are both great places, but I've had much better experiences at Victoria than Iron Bridge. Maybe the "Gastro-pub" scene is not ritzy enough for the Mag...or maybe it had to do with advertising space.

Pizzablogger said...

I believe Victoria also made the list, if my memory of a quick glance at the magazine last night serves me right?

Amazing how the Cindy Wolf-Tony Foreman super team again has all four of their restaurants in the top 12. --K

cdarl said...

Did AIDA Bistro not make it this year?

HowChow said...

I didn't see Aida.

Anonymous said...

Tersiguel's is Rona's favorite restaurant.