Tuesday, February 9, 2010


HowChow may be slow this week.  I'm in St. Louis and likely to be stuck while it storms at home.  Please check back.


K8teebug said...

If you're stuck there, check out this place!

Sweetie Pie's
4270 Manchester Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63110
Tel: (314) 371-0304

Eric said...

You're not missing anything. HoCo is doing a reasonable job, but there's no place to put some of the snow. Time to bake at home.

Be Safe.

Anonymous said...

Hi HowChow -- I had the biggest laugh just now driving home on Johns Hopkins Rd. On a snowbank outside of Chik-Fil-A they spelled out in red letters (the same way they put charcoal on a snowman) "Chik-Fil-A is open" -- big enough to see from across the street! (from Becky in Mplwn)

HowChow said...

@K8teebug -- That sounds great. I will check out the distance. It's really cold to walk!

@Anon -- I laughed at the same sign. I think the red spraypaint was hilarious. It wasn't a safe place for me to come aroudn and photogragh!!

cdarl said...

What no trekking through the snow for restaurant food. Haha. You could come to my house - I haven't cooked so much in my whole life.

Love your blog by the way. Have gone to several restaurants because of you - and haven't been disappointed.