Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Don't You Have Any Favorite Restaurants?

Two weeks ago, I posted my Best of Howard County 2009, and I figured that I was picking some friendly fights with people who really loved something that I omitted.

That sparked some comments, but not many people recommending their favorites. (It did trigger Alberto's tip about Mexican food in the Shell station at Rte 175 and U.S. 1. I drove past last weekend, but I was accompanied by a person who draws the line somewhere between BBQ at the Woodbine gas station and tacos at the Shell.)

Kristi just goosed up those comments with her Top 6 restaurants, including Hunan Legend, La Palapa Too, and Kloby's. Anyone else want to jump in and comment there in the comments on the "Best of" post? I'd love to hear other people's favorite places and favorite dishes. Kristi listed her favorite dishes at each place, and now I'm obsessing over hush puppies.

(Update: I disabled comments on this post so that people will group their favorites on the original post, which should get more traffic because it's linked on every front page.)