Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Comments About Shrimp Heads, Quality Beef And Several Ways To Serve Chorizo

Thanks again for everyone who voted for HowChow in the Sun's Mobbie's contest. Even more than a vote, I love that people add their two cents in the comments. I often pull news or new restaurants from there, and I periodically highlight some comments because you probably missed the ones on older posts.

Today's I'm posting comments because I hope to get more tomorrow. I'll start a two-day post of my "Best Restaurants" and "Best Food Experiences" in Howard County. Please do jump in.

First, a real question about Jesse Wong's Asean Bistro. It is one of my favorites, so I was struck by an anonymous comment asking whether the Asean Bistro had changed ow

ners or chefs. In a detailed, reasoned comment, she says that the food seemed totally different on a recent trip. Nothing like the quality they had had before. Does anyone know any news about
the Asean Bistro?

Now, all the opinions:

1 comment:

Katie said...

I have yet to check out Zapata's. The restaurant.com certificate is burning a hole in my pocket.