|Photo from Coriander Dreams -- go check her recipe!|
But I still love to recommend everyone on the "food" page on HoCo Blogs and would highlight a few recent posts:
- The Bare Midriff riffed about pho. She ate Vietnamese soup in Catonsville, but you could go there or to the Columbia spots like An Loi Pho or Pho Dat Trahn.
- Coriander Dreams posted a recipe for a spicy watermelon drink that looks amazing. It has a bunch of steps, but you could pre-make the simple syrup and the "orange ice" so that AlyaVille's drink is just a quick blend away. I love thoughtful non-alcoholic drinks.
- Urban Bushwoman wrote up the crab cakes that she had at the newly-renovated Clyde's -- and they're not her favorites.
- AnnieRie has added a new page about local farms. She posted this week about some farms and links to the new page where she collects photos and links.
- Balance Salad is getting drunk. Blasted. Wasted. Crazy. Then posting about how to handle a hangover. ;-) She also profiled the farmers market in Glenwood.