Saturday, July 26, 2014

Open Doors Food Pantry -- A Highland Resource That You Might Want To Lend A Hand

If you're feeling lucky these days, you might want to think about giving back by helping out the Open Doors Food Pantry run out of the Mt. Zion United Methodist Church in Highland.

Paula posted about Open Doors earlier this month on the My Soup For You blog.   She noted that Open Doors could use volunteers -- maybe kids who need service hours.  I'm sure they could use donations.

Check out the My Soup blog for recipes, and consider Open Doors as you're thinking about local places that you might want to support.   Hat tip to JessieX who connected Open Doors to our bloggers.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hi! Thanks for sending so many people over to see My Soup For You! And Thanks for the extra attention to Open Doors. They are doing great things for our neighbors who need a boost. I hope this encourages people to lend a hand. :)