Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bon Chon Day Of Reckoning: March 6

The folks behind the coming Bon Chon in Ellicott City will appear for their liquor license hearing on March 6.

Let's hope that will make us one step closer for the opening of the Korean fried chicken franchise on Plum Tree Drive off Rte 40.  Anyone know when this fryers may go hot?  Last I heard, it was late February or  so.  Until it opens, you'll need to just read my review from a New York Bon Chon or check out the hot fried chicken at Tian Chinese Cuisine or the ToreOre franchise inside H Mart.

6 comments:

EastCoastMatt said...

so excited! keep us abreast of the situation

R said...

I drove by an hour ago and nothing in the strip looks like it could be anything in the next 30 days

Marco Kathuria said...

Was on my way to H-Mart so decided to see how things were progressing: not even a whisper of movement. :-(

There is some construction going on at the end of the strip but they're only at the point of putting up metal studs to outline the space.

I'd imagine we've got quite a wait.

Anonymous said...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bonchon-Chicken-MD/141030559326642

March 19th post on the Facebook page says they are making progress on their opening.

Food Nomad said...

I just ate at the Bon Chon in Northern Virginia. The fried chicken is pretty amazing. I can't wait to visit the one in Ellicott City.

Food Nomad said...

I just ate at the Bon Chon in Annandale. The fried chicken is pretty amazing. I can't wait to visit the one in Ellicott City when I go home to see my parents.