- In a comment about Grace Garden, Tony asked about "Mr Kim & the Okinawa restaurant" that used to be open in Odenton. He says it was a fabulous sushi place and wondered if anyone knew what happened to it. Anyone?
- MissMartha posts that the Gorman Farm CSA has filled for 2009, but you can put yourself on the waiting list for 2010. Click here for more about local CSA.
- Anonymous talked up his/her favorite meats -- the slab bacon and the half-smokes at Treuth's and the ribs and sausage at Boarman's. These are great places to visit, especially when you have this kind of recommendation.
- A raft of people commented with Howard County places where you can buy Pop Chips. As I wrote in the comments, I only posted about these chips because I thought they were some exciting NYC specialty. I laughed and laughed when reports flooded in about Davids, Target, KoKo's deli, etc. Thanks for all those comments.
- Another raft commented about ice cream shops -- including the Snowball stand in Woodstock, the Duchess in Ellicott City, the Daily Scoop in Pasadena, and a family restaurant that makes its own ice cream in Burtonsville. Does anyone know which restaurant? [Update: Comments below say it is Seibels in Burtonsville.]
- In a comment about Pazani, the Pizza Blogger asked whether a "wild yeast starter" is used for the dough. [Update: PB explained the starter below. Anyone know what Pazani uses?]
- In a comment to the Pepperjacks post, anonymous asked for feedback on the sandwich place in Hickory Ridge next to the Quickie Mart. I haven't been, although I'm looking for sandwich places. Anyone? Anyone?
As always, thanks for the comments.