Friday, April 10, 2009

Is Z Pizza closing in Columbia?

There is a Chowhound post that says Z Pizza will close this weekend in Columbia. This is the shopping center on McGaw Road that already lost the Atlanta Bread Company, California Tortilla, and Orinoco Coffee.

I wrote earlier that someone pulled building permits for a restaurant called India Delight at that shopping center. But I don't know anything more about it.

(Update: See the comments below that say the Z Pizza closed. Or check out a commentary from the Columbia Blog Project.)


The Gonzo Journalist said...

Thanks for the heads up! I'm biking over to Z-Pizza right now to get the scoop!

Alex said...

That's upsetting. I had just tried Zpizza the other day!

Anonymous said...

Its official. They are closed as of tonight. I called because I had a gift certificate I wanted to use before they closed. The guy who answered said they had to close early on the last night because they ran out of ingredients.

Bob said...

When you go to this page and click the "Order Online" link, you get this message:

Sorry, We Are Relocating and Will Be Temporarily Closed for the next 60 Days

So ... ?