Friday, April 10, 2009

Is Z Pizza closing in Columbia?

There is a Chowhound post that says Z Pizza will close this weekend in Columbia. This is the shopping center on McGaw Road that already lost the Atlanta Bread Company, California Tortilla, and Orinoco Coffee.

I wrote earlier that someone pulled building permits for a restaurant called India Delight at that shopping center. But I don't know anything more about it.

(Update: See the comments below that say the Z Pizza closed. Or check out a commentary from the Columbia Blog Project.)

4 comments:

Jack said...

Thanks for the heads up! I'm biking over to Z-Pizza right now to get the scoop!

Alex said...

That's upsetting. I had just tried Zpizza the other day!

Anonymous said...

Its official. They are closed as of tonight. I called because I had a gift certificate I wanted to use before they closed. The guy who answered said they had to close early on the last night because they ran out of ingredients.

Bob said...

http://columbia.zpizza.com/

When you go to this page and click the "Order Online" link, you get this message:

Sorry, We Are Relocating and Will Be Temporarily Closed for the next 60 Days

So ... ?