- Anonymous describes the Coal Fired Pizza being built in Ellicott City and says that it may open as early as tomorrow, April 20. (Update: Coal Fire opened, and I posted about it here.)
- Bob writes that he got a computer message that suggests that Z Pizza may be relocating and trying to open again two months.
- Anonymous loves the Ginza of Tokyo restaurant in Fulton both for the food and for the way that they catered to his son's allergies.
- Anonymous left a comment on the mangos at Lotte linking to a Channel 2 Web page that describes roaches and rats at Lotte. I don't like smacking around a local business, but the health department report and the reporters' personal observations are pretty horrible.
- The Gonzo Journalist sent an email asking about the ingredients in An Loi's pho. Does anyone know if they share the recipe? Or can you recommend a great pho recipe?
- Anonymous left thoughts about "community supported agriculture" and her experience buying a share of a farm.
- David sent an email lauding Cha Ya Thai Sushi in Columbia, which he calls a mash-up of An Loi and Bangkok Delight and which I have never tried. He talks up the Thai, Japanese and Chinese dishes, especially the duck with coconut milk curry, the hibachi chicken and the sushi rolls. This is from David:
Friday, April 17, 2009
Comments about Cha Ya Thai, Coal Fired Pizza and More
News and opinions are pouring in from people who leave great comments. I'm highlighting some recent ones, including pizza updates and a review of Cha Ya Thai Sushi on McGaw Road in Columbia.