Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanks To Everyone

Thanks to everyone who voted for HowChow in the Mobbies!  I'm a bit belated here, but I want to thank everyone who voted and pushed the blog to the top of the food category.

To me, the biggest point of the 2011 Mobbies was that they added "county by county" categories.  53 Beers On Tap won the Howard County section, and he had by far the most competition.  Other counties had 3-5 entries, which the HoCoBlogs crowd more than doubled.  Howard County goes to 11.

Blogging will start again after Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

David Hobby said...

Well-played, sir.

1000yregg said...

Congrats on the win. You've done great work and deserve it.

jessie said...

Congrats! And well-deserved. I am also thrilled that a county category now exists for blogs. Go hocobloggers (and their readers)!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a well-deserved win! Your blog has helped shape me into a HoCo foodie - literally. Love the Wegmans ticker!

Cate in Columbia said...

Yeah for you! I enjoy reading your blog and it encourages me to try new places.